Travel & Venue
The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
1114 Washington Boulevard, Detroit, MI 48226
P: (313) 442 – 1600
We’re excited to bring the 2020 Climate Leadership Conference and Awards Dinner to Detroit in March and look forward to showcasing leadership and climate success stories from around the world. Conveniently located in downtown Detroit, the conference will be hosted at the Westin Book Cadillac Detroit.
- The hotel is offering conference attendees a special group rate of $189 USD per night for a single/double occupancy room, plus applicable taxes. The group rate is available from Feb 29 – Mar 9, based on availability. The last date to book is February 17, 2020.
- Reservations by Phone: 313-442-1600 (reference the “Climate Leadership Conference”)
- Online reservations: Use the custom link via the button below
The Westin Book Cadillac is proud of its efforts toward a sustainable future, including smart HVAC, energy efficient lighting and guestroom refrigerators, waste recycling, sustainability focused purchasing standards, and waste reducing culinary practices. For more information, visit the hotel website here.
Located in downtown Detroit, the Westin Book Cadillac Detroit is 20 miles from the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport. Directions via car and public transportation can be found via Google Maps ➜
Our thanks to Lyft for providing a discount to CLC participants for Carbon Neutral Transportation! While you’re in Detroit March 4-6, enter the code “CLC2020” in the “Promos” section of the menu in the Lyft app and receive a discount for 25% off (up to $5) for two rides.
Transportation options from the airport include:
- Fast Michigan Bus, Route 261 Eastbound from North Terminal at DTW. Exit at Cass & Michigan for a short 3-minute walk ($1.50)
- Airport Taxi (app. $50, 35 minutes)
- Uber or Lyft (app. $30-35 plus tip, 35 minutes)
More information about the Detroit Smartbus bus system, including route maps, can be found here: http://www.smartbus.org/Schedules/Route-Schedules
Special thanks to Natural Capital Partners for lessening the emissions impact of our conference.