2024 Climate Leadership Conference Registration
We are pleased to present a solutions-oriented program that allows participants to connect and collaborate with sustainability professionals across sectors.
Registration for the 2024 Climate Leadership Conference is now open!
Early registration is encouraged. Please review current registration rates, packages, and details below for planning purposes.
2024 Registration Options
All-Access Conference Pass
- Main-stage programming, plenary and breakout sessions, and interactive workshops over 2.5 days
- Onsite meals and refreshments
- Networking events and evening receptions with full access to the Networking & Exhibit Lounge
- One (1) admission to the Climate Leadership Awards Reception, Dinner & Ceremony
- The official Climate Leadership Conference Welcome Reception to be held at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum
Note: If necessary, Government registrants may choose to pay separately for the awards dinner
(additional $25 fee) and will be appropriately prompted at registration.
Tuesday-Only Day Pass
- Participation in any/all workshops and side events
- Networking lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Opening plenary session
- The official Climate Leadership Conference Welcome Reception to be held at the Rock Roll
Hall of Fame Museum
Climate Leadership Awards Dinner Only
- One (1) admission to the Climate Leadership Awards Reception, Dinner Ceremony, on the
evening of Wednesday, May 22
2024 Registration Fees
*Online registration closes on May 17, 2024, at 11:59pm ET, after which, you must register onsite.
Onsite registration will incur a 10% administration fee to the Full Rate and discount codes will not be accepted.
Please note: Discount codes will NOT be accepted during the Fall Special and Best Rate periods. Discount
codes will be accepted beginning on February 5, 2024. Discount codes can only be applied to All-Access
Conference Passes and cannot be applied to Tuesday-Only Day Passes or Climate Leadership Awards
Dinner Only tickets.
- Current members of The Climate Registry & verification bodies should inquire at
r[email protected] for a discount code.
- Employees of sponsoring or exhibiting companies and organizations should inquire at
[email protected] for their respective discount codes.
- Conference speakers should refer to their invitations for registration codes and logistics – for
questions, please inquire at [email protected].
- We are pleased to offer an exclusive group discount for the conference! Register three (3) or
more team members and enjoy a 10% discount off the Advance Rate price (offer valid after Feb
4). Please email re[email protected] for more information.
- Discount codes will not be accepted during on-site registration.
- We’re pleased to offer a student rate of $595.
- This discounted rate is offered to current full-time students only — please email
[email protected] to provide proof of enrollment for approval, at
which time you’ll receive the appropriate discount code for registration.
- Students interested in volunteer opportunities (no registration fee) should inquire at
Awards Dinner Table Sponsorship:
Table Sponsors at the Climate Leadership Awards Dinner receive eight (8) seats and preferred seating.
The Table Sponsor package costs $3,000. Questions about table sponsorship should be directed to
Registration cancellations made on or before February 4, 2024, will receive an 80% refund. Registration
cancellations made between February 5, 2024, and March 22, 2024, will receive a 50% refund.
Registration cancellations made after March 22, 2024 are non-refundable. If you miss this deadline, you
may transfer your registration to a colleague. Substitutes must be requested in writing before online
registration closes on May 17, 2024. Any last-minute registration adjustments will be handled at the
onsite registration help desk.
Please direct any registration questions to [email protected].