Transforming the Transportation Landscape
Thursday, March 5, 2020
The past decade saw an 80% decline in battery prices and this next decade will usher in a new era of transformation in the transportation sector. Price parity is expected to begin for electric vehicles, charging infrastructure networks will be drastically expanded, and policy programs at the state and regional level across the country will be a key driver in reducing emissions from all modes of transportation. Session speakers examine solutions for decarbonizing the transportation sector.
- James Bradbury, Mitigation Program Director, Georgetown Climate Center
- Jon Coleman, Director of City, Ford Mobility
- Joe Mendelson, Senior Counsel, Business and Policy Development, Tesla
- Sue Gander, Managing Director, EV Policy, Electrification Coalition
- Mark Mondik, VP, Carbon Markets, 3Degrees (moderator)