Innovative Financing for Low Carbon Solutions
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Business and local government support the green economy by investing in low carbon solutions – but renewables don’t build themselves, and efficiency improvements and new technologies have an up-front cost. This session makes the business case and explores financing options that include green banks and bonds, power-purchase agreements, and how to leverage incentives and rebates.
- Ben Jordan, Senior Director of Environmental Policy, Coca-Cola
- Alex Kragie, Director, American Green Bank Consortium
- Steven Lanou, Associate Director, Sustainability, MIT
- Mary Templeton, President & CEO, Michigan Saves (moderator)
- Rob Threlkeld, Global Manager – Sustainable Energy, Supply & Reliability, General Motors