New Strategies for Resilient Local Economies
Friday, March 6, 2020
In addition to understanding and preparing for the physical impacts of climate change, there is growing concern about vulnerabilities that can ripple through economic systems. Session panelists will share best practices and co-benefits in managing these risks and how to zero in on resilience priorities and quantify results.
- Amy Bailey, C2ES (moderator)
- Tim Coffin, Senior Vice President and Director of Sustainability, Breckinridge Capital Advisors
- Joel May, Creator & Director of Resilience, Disaster Durable Solutions, BASF Corporation
- Andria McClellan, Councilwoman, City of Norfolk VA
- Missy Stults, Sustainability and Innovations Manager, City of Ann Arbor, MI