Enhancing Corporate Disclosure to Drive Brand Value
Thursday, March 5, 2020
Communicating exposure to climate risk as well as providing transparency around decision-making and mitigation efforts is key to building positive relationships with stakeholders (customers, employees, local community, investors) and inspiring ambitious action by others. Speakers share what disclosure data points are in demand and the latest TCFD developments, as well as how organizations are responding to challenges and leveraging opportunities to drive brand value.
- Ivan Frishberg, Director of Impact Policy, Amalgamated Bank
- Tom Langan, Head of Corporate Affairs, Unilever North America
- Seth Levey, Director, Political and Public Affairs, Equinor
- Mardi McBrien, Managing Director, Carbon Disclosure Standards Board
- Tom Erb, Senior Policy Fellow, C2ES (moderator)