Aggressive Climate Commitments: Lessons from Those Leading the Way
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
This panel of climate leaders will share their in-depth knowledge of setting and meeting ambitious reduction goals. Speakers will delve into how sustainability professionals can set aggressive targets, develop implementation strategies, navigate common barriers, support employee engagement, and communicate to stakeholders a successful portfolio of reduction strategies.
- Julien Gerveau, VP of Sustainability, Jackson Family Wines
- Jennifer Kaminski, Director of Outreach & Communications, The Climate Registry (moderator)
- Andres Rodriguez, Program Manager, Energy & Climate
- Victoria Sullivan, Director, Climate Policy, Duke Energy
- Erin Walsh, Sustainability Lead, MetLife