Accelerating Change Through Collaboration: Public/Private Partnerships
Thursday, March 5, 2020
Communities benefit from cross-sector climate action planning and public/private partnerships are proving to be essential to achieving deeper carbon cuts and wider reach than if they were working alone. Panelists discuss their own climate collaborations across sectors that are already producing results, how they are measuring success and overcoming barriers.
- Shay Bahramirad, Vice President of Engineering and Smart Grid, ConEd
- Leigh Ann Johnston, Director, Sustainable Food Strategy, Tyson Foods
- Tim Juliani, Director of Corporate Climate Engagement, WWF (moderator)
- Connie Lilley, Director, Detroit 2030 District
- Sarah Young, Director, Public Affairs, Wyoming Infrastructure Authority