Registration is now open! As 2021 kicks off a decade of climate transformation, the virtual Climate Leadership Exchange is your opportunity to engage and connect with North America’s most influential community of climate leaders from business, government, academia, and the non-profit sector.
Why you should attend the virtual Exchange:
- TOP-NOTCH INTELLIGENCE. Hear from thought leaders, business executives, and the new federal U.S. administration during three high-level plenary sessions.
- PEER-to-PEER LEARNING. Join small-group discussions on relevant climate topics to learn how experts and your peers are tackling challenges, capitalizing on opportunities, and collaborating for success.
- CONNECTIONS. Build new connections through networking opportunities within breakout group discussions.
Don’t miss this important stop on the road to our 10th anniversary event in New Orleans, October 13-15 and to COP26 in November.
Register before April 17, 2021 at the early bird rate of $49 for an All-Access Pass to the event.
- Early rate is $49 / Regular rate is $89.
- All-Access Pass includes three live high-level plenary sessions and two small-group, interactive breakout discussions.
- Attendees may apply this registration fee as a credit towards their Climate Leadership Conference pass in the fall.
*Virtual platform for this event is Zoom. Attendees will need an account in their name – if one is needed, sign-up here for a free account.
Enhance Your Brand’s Visibility Among Sustainability Professionals
Sponsors leverage this strong platform for collaboration on climate and gain brand visibility before, during, and after the three-day event in October PLUS additional exposure during the virtual Exchange in May.