Join us Tuesday evening, February 25th as U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and its NGO partners - Association of Climate Change Officers, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions, and The Climate Registry - recognize the 2014 Climate Leadership Award recipients.
Individual and Organizational winners will be honored for demonstrating a significant and tangible commitment to climate change mitigation over an awards ceremony and dinner.
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay, 1441 Quivria Road
- Reception begins at 5:30pm, ceremony and dinner at 7:00pm
Ticket Information for the Awards Ceremony & Dinner:
The dinner will be held in conjunction with the 2014 Climate Leadership Conference, also at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay, from February 24-26, 2014. Acting Assistant Administrator for the Office of Air and Radiation, U.S. EPA's Janet McCabe will provide the keynote address.
- Individual Ticket: $195
- Table Sponsor: $3,000 (preferred seating, includes 10 seats)
- Individual tickets are complimentary for Climate Leadership Conference registrants. Register for the conference HERE
- Purchase an Awards Dinner ticket or table HERE
The 2013 Climate Leadership Awards Dinner recognized two individuals and 21 organizations, showcasing the cutting edge work of 2013 award recipients and featured special guest speakers Gina McCarthy, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and 2012 Individual Leadership Award winner, Gene Rodrigues, Southern California Edison.
About the Climate Leadership Awards
- View 2013 Climate Leadership Award winners HERE
- View 2012 Climate Leadership Award winners HERE
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) co-sponsors the Climate Leadership Awards (CLA) with its three NGO partners, The Climate Registry (The Registry), the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES), and the Association of Climate Change Officers (ACCO). A legacy to EPA's former Climate Leaders program, the CLAs build on the voluntary work that organizations have since continued to pursue in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and publicly recognizes their exceptional efforts. The 2013 awards will call national attention to exemplary leadership in response to climate change, recognizing the outstanding action taken by corporate, organizational and individual leaders.
The 2014 Climate Leadership Awards will honor:
- Excellence in Greenhouse Gas Management (Goal Setting Certificate)
- Excellence in Greenhouse Gas Management (Goal Achievement Award)
- Supply Chain Leadership
- Organizational Leadership
- Individual Leadership
Together, the award winners will illustrate how leadership in the public and
private sectors can help make the United States a more sustainable, low-carbon society.
For more information on the Climate Leadership Awards, go to EPA's Climate Leadership Awards webpage.
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER
Acting Assistant Administrator for the Office of Air and Radiation, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency